- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product or service offering.
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Scrum certification preferred.
- Typically, 6-10 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Project and Program management experience as well as Sales experience.
Job ID: VISTA-EU-CPPM
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: VISTA GmbH or Client site at Germany or Norway